- Payment for classes is required 2 weeks prior to the term start date and the same for every following term thereafter.
- Cancellation policy: Refunds are issued as follows, prior to the start of the term only: 6 weeks before the class starts: refund of 100%, between 4 and 6 weeks before the class starts: 75%, less than four weeks before the class starts: 25%. No refunds will be issued after the term begins.
- If payments are late please inform us, otherwise an additional weekly late fee of €1.00 per week may be added. Failure to pay for classes may result in your place being given to another child.
- Children’s activity books and audio materials are an integral part of the course and will be sold at the time of enrolment. Books and audio materials are sold as a non-refundable item.
- In the event that your child is unable to attend a class due to sickness or holiday, we regret that we are unable to refund you as your payment secures your place for the full term. With prior notice, we will try to accommodate your child in an alternative class.
- In the unlikely event of "last minute" class time changes by us, we will give you as much notice as possible. We will not reimburse any expenses caused by a customer failing to pick up their message.
- In the unlikely event of class cancellations due to illness by us, your account will be credited for that class. If you are not returning next term we will refund the class. In situations of adverse weather conditions where schools have to close, we will follow this action and cancel classes for everyone’s safety. If possible we will reschedule the class but this may not always be possible if there are no free weeks left in the term or if we are still charged for venue hire and tutor fees.
- If insufficient children are booked into your class (6 minimum), we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the start date of the class until sufficient numbers are reached (maximum 12) and you will be refunded.
- Our class schedule may be subject to change from one academic year to another. We try to avoid any changes to class time/day once the term has begun however this may be unavoidable. If this occurs, we will offer you an alternative class or issue a refund.
- Unacceptable behaviour can cause problems in a class and affect the smooth running of a class. If this arises, we will let you know and discuss this. We will not allow a behaviour issue to continue for more than 3 weeks, giving the child time to adjust, however if the behaviour continues it would not be suitable for your child to continue with the class and we will inform you of this.
- If your child has special educational needs or disabilities please discuss this with us in order to maximise your child’s learning experience. We do not discriminate on any grounds when accepting children into language classes; however we do recommend a trial period as it may not always be possible to meet the needs of your child in our classes.
- The tutor is only responsible for children within the classroom during scheduled class hours, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your child is collected on time.
Pupils should not be left unsupervised. Parents must be nearby but not involved in the session. Parents should understand they are responsible for the health and safety of their child(ren) whilst they are taking part in our online classes.
All the personal information collected on this booking form is requested to operate the agreement between you and us. It will not be passed on to any third party. Once your child is no longer attending our classes, the only data retained will be for the purpose of informing you about our classes and services and you will be able to unsubscribe at any time.